Hello and welcome to Irishify! If you have been following our journey over the last 6 weeks you have probably already seen a lot of familiar faces pop up on your timeline. We have sourced the best of the best when it comes to Irish talent. Bringing you nostalgic vibes with the likes of Michael Redmond (Father Stone), Joe Rooney (Father Damo Father Ted, and Timmy Killinaskully) as well as the charming Patrick McDonnell (Eoin McLove). Not to mention the squad of Irish football stars including the likes of Shay Given, Clinton Morrison, Andy Townsend and Alan Moore to name a few.
From the modern day comedy world, we have Darren Conway and Chris Kent, and we continue to grow this category week by week with big names in the industry (watch this space!)
We have onboarded well over 100 Irish celebrities only 6 weeks into this new venture. To see the full range available click here
So what do you get someone who already has everything? An Irishify shoutout, of course!
If you haven’t ordered one already you’re probably curious about how it works, wonder no more because we’re here to fill you in on the process of how Irishify shoutouts work.
We have made a super innovative and easy to use platform to bring a quick turnaround for all those last minute gifts. Make any occasion that little bit more personal with Irishify.
How it works:
- Simply select the Irish celebrity you want your shoutout from and add to basket
- Fill out the 'Enter your custom message' field with your personal request for the celebrity to say in the video
- We will notify the talent and they read your request and record the personal greeting.
- We send it back to you, you receive a downloadable link to send to your friend to Irishify their day! Share on social media and show it to your friends!
- Turnaround time varies depending on the talent. But a normal turnaround period would be 24 hours for the shoutouts from comedians, actors and influencers. If you’re looking at booking The Celtic Tenors or Blessed, they need more time to perfect whatever song you requested! (But it's well worth the wait! We just recommend booking a couple days in advance to have it for the special day)