Gyles' Quayis an isolated stretch of beach north of Dundalk in County Louth, Ireland. It was later rebuilt in stone in 1824 and survives to this day.
The long isolated beach with accessible hinterland made it very attractive to smugglers who used the beach for importing wine and tobacco. In 1823 the authorities constructed a coastguard watch station to limit the illegal imports. Today tourists are drawn to the area for the long beach expanse and the caravan park located overlooking the area.